And the Oscar goes to...12:49 PM
- Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
- Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli
- Natalie Portman in vintage design from 1954 by Christian Dior Haute Couture
An Academy Award is an award bestowed by the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to recognize excellence of professionals in the film industry, including directors, actors, and writers. The formal ceremony at which the Awards of Merit are presented is one of the most prominent award ceremonies in the world, and is televised live in more than 100 countries annually. It is also the oldest award ceremony in the media. The first Academy Awards ceremony was held on May 16, 1929, at the Hotel Roosevelt in Hollywood to honor outstanding film achievements of the 1927/1928 film season. This year 84th Academy Awards, honoring films in 2011, was held at the Hollywood & Highland Center Theatre on February 26, 2012.
Below you can see what the stars were wearing at red carpet. I choose for you the most glamorous and interesting dresses. My favourite gown was without any doubt Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton. And which one was your favourite?
Ponizej mozecie zobaczyc najpiekniejsze stroje na czerwonym dywanie. Najbardziej spodobala mi sie sukienka Michelle Williams autorstwa Louis Vuitton. A Wam?
Best Actor: Jean Dujardin, "The Artist"
Best Actress: Meryl Streep, "The Iron Lady"
Best Picture: "The Artist"
Best Cinematography: Robert Richardson, "Hugo"
Best Art Direction: Dante Ferretti and Francesca Lo Schavo, "Hugo"
Best Costume Design: Mark Bridges, "The Artist"
Best Makeup: Mark Coulier and J. Roy Helland, "The Iron Lady"
Best Foreign Language Film: "A Separation"
Best Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer, "The Help"
Best Editing: Kirk Baxter and Angus Wall, "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo"
Best Sound Editing: Phillip Stockton and Eugene Gearty, "Hugo"
Best Sound Mixing: Tom Fleischman and John Midgley, "Hugo"
Best Documentary: "Undefeated"
Best Animated Feature: "Rango"
Best Visual Effects: "Hugo"
Best Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer, "Beginners"
Best Original Score: Ludovic Bource, "The Artist"
Best Original Song: Bret McKenzie, "Man or Muppet"
Best Adapted Screenplay: Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon and Jim Rash, "The Descendants"
Best Original Screenplay: Woody Allen, "Midnight in Paris"
Best Live Action Short: "The Shore"
Best Documentary Short: "Saving Face"
Best Animated Short: "The Fantastic Flying Books Of Mr. Morris Lessmore"
- Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
- Rooney Mara opted in Givenchy Couture gown
- Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab Haute Couture
- Cameron Diaz in Gucci Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
- Octavia Spencer, the winner of Oscar as the Best Supporting Actress in movie "The Help" in Tadashi Shoji
- Shailene Woodley in Valentino Couture
- Bingbing Li in Georges Chakra Couture
- Giuliana Rancic in Tony Ward Couture
- Sofia Vergara
- Kelly Ripa in Carolina Herrera
- Penelope Ann Miller in Badgley Mischka
- Louise Roe in Black Halo
- Charlene Wittstock, the Princess of Monaco
- Wendi McLendon-Covey
- Melissa McCarthy in Marina Rinaldi
- Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel
- Kate Mara in Elie Saab
- Viola Davis in Vera Wang
- Maria Menounos in Lucia Hoan
- Elie Saab in Bérénice Bejo
- Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein
- Claire Danes in Valentino
- Jane Seymour in Pamella Roland
- Penelope Cruz in Armani Prive
- Leslie Mann in Roberto Cavalli
- Sherri Shepherd
- Modern Family star Sarah Hyland in Alberta Ferretti
- Maya Rudolph in Johanna Johnson
- Tina Fey in Carolina Herrera
- Meryl Streep in Lanvin, Oscar's winner as the Best Actress in "The Iron Lady"
- Stacy Keibler in Marchesa
- Shaun Robinson in Romona Keveza
- Lara Spencer
- "Back to the Future" star Lea Thompson
- Esperanza Spalding
- Comedienne Anna Faris in Diane Von Furstenberg
- Melissa Leo in Reem Acra
- Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood
- Judy Greer in Monique Lhuillier
- Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
- Nina Garcia in Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Julia Ormond
- Glenn Close in Zac Posentía
- Busy Philipps
- Anne-Sophie Bion
- Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen
- Lily Collins in Marchesa
- Nancy O'Dell in Chagoury Couture
- Annie Mumolo
- Sandra Bullock in Marchesa
- Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive
- Virginia Madsen
- Colin Firth and his wife Livia Giuggioli
- George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Kiebler
- Jean Dujardin (Best Actor for movie "The Artist") and Alexandra Lam
I'm looking forward to your comments about Oscars!
Czekam na Wasze komentarze!
Espero vuestros comentarios!
Espero vuestros comentarios!